With this year’s additions of new alliance partners, hyperCORE International has recently expanded their Executive Board to include new appointments that will help the super network continue to build new clinical research site and Sponsor relationships, expand existing industry relationships, and create new opportunities for continued success.
New appointments to the Executive Board include:
- Carlos Orantes, CEO of Alcanza Clinical Research, as Co-Chief Diversity Officer (alongside Seneca Harrison)
- Nathan Morton, COO of Alcanza Clinical Research & President of Coastal Carolina Research Center, as Chief Vaccine Officer
- Seth Medlin, CEO of Lucas Research, as Chief Recruitment Officer
They will join the current Executive Leadership board comprised of:
- Mark Lacy, CEO of Benchmark Research, as Chairman of the Board
- Karri Venn, COO of Centricity Research, as Chief Executive Officer
- Dr. Jeff Kingsley, CEO of Centricity Research, as Chief Operating Officer
- Jeffrey Smyth, Executive Director of True Blue Clinical Research, as Chief Financial Officer
- Dr. Roberto Aguirre, President of AGA Clinical Trials, as Chief Medical Officer
- Nicholas Focil, CEO of FOMAT Medical Research, as Chief Quality Management Officer
- Seneca Harrison, CEO of Quality Clinical Research, as Co-Chief Diversity Officer
- Dr. Samir Arora, President of Aventiv Research, as Chief Corporate Development Officer
- Michael Casey as Executive Director of hyperCORE International
With a total of 12 appointments and seasoned executives with an extensive amount of clinical research experience, hyperCORE has positioned its super network to be the one-stop solution for clinical trials and greatly accelerate its growth.