We are hiring for a Business Development Associate!
hyperCORE International is hiring! We are currently looking for a Business Development Associate who can work for us on a full-time, remote basis, supporting our operations from within the United States. If you have a knack for building relationships and developing strategies to support company growth, then we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conduct market research and identify potential new clients and/or study opportunities
- Liaise with other internal primaries on the implementation of business development plans for hyperCORE International
- Work with Regulatory Departments on key performance indicators as it relates to feasibilities and awards of clinical trials
- Support Regulatory Departments on critical feasibilities for accuracy, completion, and timely follow-up
- Use Devana as CRM tool to manage all contacts from industry and study opportunities presented to hyperCORE International
- Report Key Performance Indicators from Devana CRM on a monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis to identify performance and trends to make better informed decisions
- Ensure Devana CRM is set up to remind for timely follow up on completed feasibilities for follow up and outcomes
- Develop sponsor and CRO target list for proactive promotion based on network’s strengths – use of Citeline, CTM or other marketed tools and resources used to identify trial opportunities
- Network effectively to acquire new clients (for new study opportunities)
- Continuously receive feedback from business partners to improve Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Support efficient and effective marketing, advertising, and promotional planning in conjunction with our hyperCORE Marketing teams.
- Support Marketing teams in creation, printing, or posting of promotional material and collateral
- Identify conference schedules, and manage each conference communication plan and booking of face-to-face meetings to highlight company’s expertise alongside hyperCORE International executives
- Establish face-to-face meetings with key leaders within the industry (may be related to conferences or set up as individual meetings outside of conferences)
- Support marketing plan used to establish hyperCORE International’s growth and industry presence using various methods (press releases, social media outreach, presentations at conferences and promoting to local, regional, national, and international constituents)
- Prepare for future via exploration of new trends such as virtual or hybrid trials
- Act with accountability, integrity, and professionalism in all matters
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent
- Business Development experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Attention to detail & thoroughness
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Why this position at hyperCORE might be right for you!
- Opportunities to work with internationally renowned physicians & sites
- Comprehensive health benefits and competitive salary
- Direct contact and communication with international clinical research industry leaders
- Ability to work fully remotely (from within the United States)