The clinical trial super network has voted to expand its leadership board and appoint new individuals to key positions.
hyperCORE International has recently appointed several new members to its Executive Leadership Board for the upcoming term. Previously, the Board was made up of five executive leadership positions but has expanded to include critical appointments that will help the super network develop a wider breadth of industry relationships and capitalize on its current success.
Appointments for the upcoming term are as follows:
- Mark Lacy, CEO of Benchmark Research, will continue to serve as Chairman of the Board
- Karri Venn, COO of Centricity Research (formerly LMC Manna Research), will continue to serve as Chief Executive Officer
- Dr. Jeff Kingsley, CEO of Centricity Research (formerly IACT Health), will continue to serve as Chief Operating Officer
- Dr. Roberto Aguirre, President of AGA Clinical Trials, will continue to serve as Chief Medical Officer
- Nicholas Focil, CEO of FOMAT Medical Research, will serve as Chief Quality Management Officer
- Seneca Harrison, CEO of Quality Clinical Research, will continue to serve as Chief Diversity Officer
- Ana Marquez, CEO of Clinical Site Partners, will serve as Chief Contracts and Budgets Officer
- Stacey Keet, CEO of DIEX Recherche, will serve as Chief Recruitment and Marketing Officer
- Dr. Samir Arora, President of Aventiv Research, will serve as Chief Corporate Development Officer
- Jeffrey Smyth, President of MOORE-PH Dermatology Clinical Research, will serve as Treasurer
- Michael Casey, Executive Director of hyperCORE International, will continue to serve as Secretary
About hyperCORE International:
Formed in 2019, hyperCORE International is a super network of highly experienced and awarded clinical research site/network companies. hyperCORE is an industry leader, providing Phase I-IV clinical trial services with over 100 active clinical trial sites across the globe. Its member companies have over 100 years of combined experience and have completed more than 7,000 studies helping to evaluate thousands of new drugs and treatments in more than 140,000 randomized patients. Each member operates as an independent company but integrates common functions to streamline business and clinical operations through harmonization and sharing of best practices.
hyperCORE is committed to the highest standard of clinical research excellence with subject safety, data integrity, rapid study startup, competitive enrollment, and outstanding subject retention as top priorities. Its members have won numerous awards for performance, quality, and innovation, and is a proud member of VaxCorps.
Executive Director of hyperCORE International