Happy Holidays from hyperCORE International
We at hyperCORE International want to wish you a happy, healthy holiday season. Our alliance members look forward to continuing our path with you in 2022 to accelerate research through innovative partnerships and meaningful relationships to better serve our communities.
Let’s take a look at some of our stellar highlights from 2021!
- All hyperCORE Alliance Partners receive Gold Star rating for diversity in clinical trials by INATO
- LMC Manna administered Canada’s 1st mRNA COVID-19 vaccine
- Aventiv Research joins hyperCORE’s super network
- Benchmark Research named Best Vaccine Development Firm in USA by GHP Magazine
- Seneca Harrison of QCR Clinical Research was appointed as hyperCORE’s Chief Diversity Officer
- Five hyperCORE Alliance Partners named top enrollers in Pfizer’s COVID-19 landmark vaccine study
- Deployed hyperCORE’s first network-wide clinical trial under a unified contract and budget
- Aventiv Research named SPRIA award finalist
- Alliance Partners represent in person and present at SCRS 2021
- Diex Recherche initiates their 1st 100% virtual study for migraines
- IACT Health and LMC Manna Research announce a full integration of their networks
We’re looking to forward to reconnecting with many of you in 2022! Make sure to catch us at these upcoming conferences next year!